How do you style a condo balcony?
How do you style a condo balcony?
14 Cozy Balcony Ideas and Decor Inspiration
- Add a Small Table. All you need to enjoy your morning coffee on your balcony is a café table and a chair.
- Install Built-In Seating.
- Bring in Greenery.
- Opt for Floor Pillows.
- Add Pattern with an Outdoor Rug.
- Use Your Wall Space.
- Light It Up.
- Hang a Chair or Hammock.
What can I do with a small balcony in Singapore?
- Bar counter – for meals with a view.
- Extended living area – for gatherings and relaxation.
- Study area – maximise daylight for productivity gains.
- Reading nook – for a well-lit, comfy alcove to bury yourself in books.
- Balcony garden – for your very own spot of nature.
- Play area – for outdoors playtime within your home.
How do you make a balcony into living space?
How to Convert Your Condo Balcony into a Room
- Cover the floor with balcony deck tiles.
- Get comfortable outdoor furniture.
- Give your balcony room some privacy.
- Add some shade with a balcony umbrella.
- Equip your balcony room with lighting.
- Decorate the room with cushions and rugs.
How do you make a fake balcony with HDB?
Fake a Balcony Set aside an area in your HDB flat or condo, preferably by the window, and have it set up so it looks like an outdoor setting. You could deck it out in artificial grass, cover it with pebbled stones, put up plants and a cosy outdoor chair and tada, instant outside!
DO Condo owners own the balcony?
In some apartment condo buildings, the balcony may or may not be part of what is owned when you purchase a condo. Of course, you wouldn’t expect your neighbour to just stroll onto your balcony and use it the same way they might freely visit the rooftop patio or swim in the pool.
What do you put on a balcony floor?
4 Ways to Cover Up Ugly Apartment Balcony Floors
- Decking. Decking squares that latch together are probably the best option for apartment balcony gardeners.
- Fake grass. You may think that fake grass would look odd on a balcony, but fake (or real) grass can be popular, especially with dog owners.
- Outdoor rugs.
Can you BBQ in HDB balcony?
HDB corridor rules According to the National Environmental Agency, smoking is not allowed in “common areas of residential buildings“. Fortunately for the lady, smoke from BBQ pits doesn’t count. In fact, even if you set up a murtabak cooking station, you’ll probably be just fine.
What is another word for balcony?
In this page you can discover 34 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for balcony, like: gallery, parapet, veranda, porch, mezzanine, loge, terrace, deck, brattice, piazza and patio.
Can I enclose my balcony?
It is for the builder to provide a balcony, but if it is provided it cannot be enclosed. Also, importantly, now if there is a balcony, it cannot project into the open space,” he said. Balconies, projections and niches were allowed since 1967. From the 1980s they could be enclosed by paying an enclosure fee.
How do you make a balcony if you don’t have one?
Consider the use of actual dividers to create your balcony space. Customarily, glass panels are used to demarcate actual balconies in homes so they are the obvious choice. However, dividers like shelves or metal slats will work too.
Is a balcony a common area?
A balcony is a very common example of exclusive use common property.
What to do with a balcony in Singapore?
The balcony’s relaxed vibe is enhanced by a glass roof above the long dining table, lit by huge candles set on the corners of the floor decking made from recycled palm wood. See more of the home here. This balcony serves as an al fresco dining area.
What can you do with a balcony in a home?
Balconies aren’t always the largest home spaces, but they can certainly come in handy with the right ideas. If you live in a home where space comes at a premium, you can transform these nooks with a view into everything from laundry room to even a barbeque area.
How to invigorate your HDB / condo balcony?
Soak it up while having breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and supper, every single day. Be it for entertaining guests or enjoying brunch with the kids, eating with a view never fails to take the dining experience a notch up. 2. Read or sleep You’re a voracious reader; contemplative and thoughtful.
How big is a balcony in an apartment?
Originally a three-bedder with a family room, the apartment is now compartmentalised into one spacious living and dining room, as well as one master suite. The living room feels even more spacious thanks to the large balcony.