How do I contact MassDOT?
How do I contact MassDOT?
- For all departments Call Massachusetts Department of Transportation, For all departments at (857) 368-4636.
- Toll Free Call Massachusetts Department of Transportation, Toll Free at (877) 623-6846.
- TTY Call Massachusetts Department of Transportation, TTY at (857) 368-0655.
Why did I get a check from MassDOT?
MASSDOT keeps track of toll information and recently handed over the discovery to the state’s treasury department. The money is considered “unclaimed property” and residents who have paid tolls in Massachusetts can search online on the state’s treasury department website to see if they’re due a refund.
How do I report debris on the highway in Massachusetts?
Report Highway Litter. To report Massachusetts litter, call the Massachusetts Litter hotline at 1-857-368-3500. However, you may achieve better results by contacting your local MassDOT district headquarters.
What does MassDOT do?
MassDOT oversees roads, public transit, aeronautics, and transportation licensing and registration across the state.
Should I cash a check I got in the mail?
Definitely don’t cash it- worst case it’s a scam or counterfeit, best case it’s legit but the money isn’t yours and you’ll have to return it. Don’t have the bank try to process; if it’s a fraud you’ll be charged a fee for processing a bad check. Assume that they mail 100 checks, but only one person falls for it.
Where is MassDOT located?
https://www.bbbcorp.com/massdot Boston Building & Bridge Corp. served as the General Contractor for the $10.2 Million renovation and upgrade to the 10-story Mass DOT District 6 Corporate Headquarters located at 185 Kneeland Street in downtown Boston.
Who is responsible for maintaining state highways?
The state highways are maintained by the respective states or union territories through their public works department (PWD). Zilla Panchayats have the role of maintaining the road infrastructure of the area under the jurisdiction of the respective Panchayats.
Who maintains roads in Massachusetts?
Highway Division (MASSDOT) Our division serves every region of Massachusetts by building and maintaining roads, bridges and tunnels.
Who is in charge of MassDOT?
The MBTA is overseen the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) Board. Jamey Tesler is the Secretary of Transportation & CEO, and Steve Poftak is the General Manager.
How do I talk to a live person at MA RMV?
- RMV Contact Center: 857-368-8000 (from the 339/617/781/857 MA area codes or from outside of MA)
- 800-858-3926 (from all other MA area codes) or email [email protected].
- The deaf and hard of hearing can call toll free at 877-RMV-TTDD (1-877-768-8833).
- Contact Center Hours: Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.