How do I register my Echo smartpen?
How do I register my Echo smartpen?
To register your smartpen:
- Start Echo/Livescribe Desktop.
- Dock your smartpen to the USB charging cable.
- Name your smartpen if prompted.
- If this is your first time registering, from the top menu select “Tools > Smartpen > Register”.
How do I connect my Echo smartpen to my computer?
With the software running, connect your smartpen to your computer with the included USB cable, which serves as an input and charging method. The company advises against plugging Echo into a USB hub. Instead, use a USB port directly on your computer.
How do I pair my Livescribe pen?
Start Livescribe+ (for Android, Livescribe Link does not need to be restarted). If you don’t see a Livescribe+ prompt to Pair, turn the pen off and then back on, shut down the app and start it again. If still no prompt, tap the menu icon in the upper left of Livescribe+, scroll down and tap “Connect to Smartpen”.
How do Livescribe pens work?
The pen works by recording its location using tiny dots on the paper. You can also print your own dot-embedded paper using a laser printer; this functionality is built into the Livescribe Desktop application.
How do I sync my Livescribe pen to my computer?
Running Livescribe Desktop
- On your desktop, double-click the Livescribe Desktop shortcut or go to Start > Programs > Livescribe > Livescribe Desktop.
- Connect your USB mobile charging cradle (for Pulse smartpens) or Micro-USB cable (for Echo smartpens) to your computer and dock your smartpen.
How do I turn on my smart pen?
TO TURN ON THE PEN, press the tip against any surface that is not the Livescribe Dot Paper. With the tip pressed down, wait for the LED to turn green and release the tip. TO TURN OFF THE PEN, make sure the smartpen is not paired with any device and stop using it. The pen will go to sleep after 40 seconds of inactivity.
How do you reset aegir pen?
- Forget the smartpen from list of connected Bluetooth devices.
- Restart your mobile device.
- The LED on the pen will turn solid green.
- Hold the ink cartridge down using your finger or against any non Livescribe surface ( it could be the front cover of the notebook ) for 3 seconds until it flashes blue.
Is there a warranty on the Livescribe smartpen?
Using any non-authorized charging accessories or ink cartridges may damage the Livescribe™ smartpen and voids the Livescribe smartpen warranty (see Warranty Information on page 115.) Software Downloads Available To download Livescribe Desktop software, go to www.livescribe.com/install.
Where can I download the Livescribe user guide?
Software Downloads Available To download Livescribe Desktop software, go to www.livescribe.com/install. Agency Compliance Information For product, regulatory, and compliance information, see Regulatory Information on page 111. Livescribe™ Smartpen User Guide: Version 2.5-A October 5, 2010 3:41 pm
What do you need to know about the smartpen?
The Livescribe™ smartpen is an advanced paper-based computer in the form of a pen that records everything you hear and write. It synchronizes the audio your hear to what you write, so you never miss a word. Just tap on your notes and the smartpen will play back wh at you recorded from that exact moment in time.
Is the Livescribe app a trademark or a registered trademark?
LIVESCRIBE, PULSE, ECHO, and PAPER REPLAY are trademarks or registered trademarks of Livescribe Inc. Anoto is a trademark of Anoto Group AB. All other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2007-2010 Livescribe Inc. All rights reserved.