What is MSCAL OCX?
What is MSCAL OCX?
MSCAL. OCX is considered a type of COM file, or Component Object Model, most commonly known as an ActiveX control. ActiveX controls like MSCAL. OCX are used by Office and other software to display media-related content.
How do you fix broken references in access?
- With the database open, click on the ‘DATABASE TOOLS’ tab then the ‘Visual Basic’ button.
- Click on the ‘Tools’ menu then ‘References’
- Here you will see one or more references with ‘MISSING’ at the start of the name – un-tick each of the missing (broken) references.
How do I find missing references in vb6?
Press ALT+F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor. On the Tools menu, click References. Click to clear the check box for the type library or object library marked as MISSING: .
How do I find my access references?
Press ALT+F11 to start Visual Basic Editor. On the Tools menu, click References. Under Available References, click to select the check box next to the name of the library, and then click OK.
How do I fix error 0x80020009?
Simple Guide to Fix Registry Error 0x80020009:
- For registering or unregistering OLE controls, you can make use of the Regsvr32.exe tool.
- The Regsvr432.exe utility is included in Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 5, MS Internet Explorer 3.0, Windows 95 OEM, or later versions.
Can not find project or library Excel?
Press the ALT and F11 keys to open the Visual Basic Editor in a new window. Click on the Tools menu item, and click on References. Step 3. The dialogue box will display “missing object library or type” as shown below.
How do I fix missing References in VBA?
- Open your database.
- Press ALT+F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor.
- On the Tools menu, click References.
- Click to clear the check box for the type library or object library marked as MISSING: .
Can’t find project or library ms access?
Solution To Fix “Can’t find project or library” Error
- Open your Access Database or application.
- Now open the module in design view or simply press ALT+F11 to switch to the Visual Basic Editor.
- Go to the Tools menu, click References.
- Un-check the checkbox for the type library or object library marked as “Missing:”
What is error 0x800700005?
Hello, Error code 0x80070005 means Access denied and it usually occurs because of lack of permissions. If you’re on standard user account, check if the issue persists with administrator account. Or you may try creating new user account and check.
Is there a missing version of mscal.ocx?
“Your Microsoft Access database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file ‘MSCAL.OCX’ version 7.0” It is very annoying it comes up everytime you run the database.
Why is the calendar control not shipped in Access 2010?
The calendar control is not shipped in Access 2010 for a number of reasons. If you open a form that has mscal.ocx and you will see the following error: “Your Microsoft Office Access database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file ‘MSCAL.OCX’.” To fix this issue, you will need to remove this from your application.
Why is the OCX file not available for download?
Microsoft typically does not release Office OCX files for download because they are bundled together inside of a software installer. The installer’s task is to ensure that all correct verifications have been made before installing and placing MSCAL.OCX and all other OCX files for Office.
How to re-register mscal.ocx from an elevated command prompt?
How to re-register MSCAL.OCX from an elevated command prompt (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10): Hit the Windows Start button In the search box, type “command” (do not presss ENTER yet) While holding CTRL-Shift, hit ENTER. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box. Click Yes. Type this command: regsvr32 /u MSCAL.OCX Hit ENTER.